ABIS PROCEEDINGS FORMAT GUIDELINES
Please follow these instructions for formatting your ABIS paper for the 2017 ABIS Proceedings.
If you submitted a completed paper to the Program Chair, you must still format the paper to meet the Proceedings standards below.
- Use a standard 8.5 x 11 inch page with 1 inch margins on all sides.
- Do not insert page numbers.
- Do not include a separate title page. Put the paper title, authors and their affiliations at the top of the first page of the paper. Only the corresponding author should submit the paper to the Proceedings Editor.
- All text should be single-spaced with an extra space between paragraphs and subheadings.
- Use block paragraphs – no indents or tabs anywhere in the paper! Place all text and graphics on the left margin.
- Use 12-point size, Times New Roman font.
- List References in APA style at the end of the paper. Cite all references in the body of the paper. No footnotes or endnotes, please.
- Small graphics (graphs, tables, and figures) may be placed in the text after the paragraph in which you refer to them. However, do not format the graphics any further to fit into the proceedings. Once edited, you will have an opportunity to view the final version.
- Unless necessary, do not include appendices (large tables, graphics, forms, etc.). Your paper should end with the list of references.
- Save the paper in MS Word (.docx) after formatting is completed.
See the Call for Papers for submission information.
Note: The editor reserves the right to reformat all papers for consistency in typefaces, headings, columns, and spacing. Include your phone number in the email that you send with your paper submission in case I need to contact you.